Dance in the Rain.
picture story
Jumaat, 21 Oktober 2011 @ Jumaat, Oktober 21, 2011 | 0 Comment [s]


some picture story to you and i want you to hear about my feeling right now!!!
i hope you understand the story...

and i close my eyes,,
and think it as a dream,,
count until 100,,
and i hope the pain will gone..
but the pain still there..
deep in my heart..
i don't want this happen to me again and again..
can't u tell us the truth???
please...

and i want u to know that

Thanks for viewing...
sila like kalau suke..



Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour!



Hello there, call me Aina. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard. Have a nice day. :)
Diary Owner Links


Tagboard.






Credits



★ Template by : Nuraisha Sofea
★ Basecodes by : Athira Zaidi | Shira Radzuan
★ Background by : 7th Disoder
★ Pictures by : WeHeartIt