Dance in the Rain.
OLD STORY
Jumaat, 1 Jun 2012 @ Jumaat, Jun 01, 2012 | 0 Comment [s]


i meet an old grandlady near the semak at somewhere well-known in Malaysia . 
she look so old and tidak bermaya . 
oh my english . 


then , i help her to sit for a while . she look so exhausted .
so , i give her my mineral water at my photoshoot location . 
hahaha , photoshoot location la sangat . 


she sit on the dead tumbang balak with her magic stick . 
OMG , she look so stylish eventhough she is an old lady . 
so , i told my photographer to take her picture . she is very beautiful lady .
hahahahaha , puji diri sendiri .

~ THE END ~

credits to : Angah , Q.Fiza



Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour!



Hello there, call me Aina. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard. Have a nice day. :)
Diary Owner Links


Tagboard.






Credits



★ Template by : Nuraisha Sofea
★ Basecodes by : Athira Zaidi | Shira Radzuan
★ Background by : 7th Disoder
★ Pictures by : WeHeartIt