Dance in the Rain.
Tired
Khamis, 22 Mei 2014 @ Khamis, Mei 22, 2014 | 0 Comment [s]

I'm tired.

Thinking about you.
Thinking about me.
Thinking about us.

I don't know what should I do.
What should I do with you to make you forget me ?
That is the only way to make you forget me.
By hurting you.

I'm not good enough to be your woman.
Yes, I know.
I was so stupid back then.
I'm sorry.
It was so great to have you by my side.

But, I'm sorry.
Really really really sorry.
And I regret.
You're too good for me.
😔



Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour!



Hello there, call me Aina. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard. Have a nice day. :)
Diary Owner Links


Tagboard.






Credits



★ Template by : Nuraisha Sofea
★ Basecodes by : Athira Zaidi | Shira Radzuan
★ Background by : 7th Disoder
★ Pictures by : WeHeartIt