Dance in the Rain.
OneDay
Jumaat, 6 Jun 2014 @ Jumaat, Jun 06, 2014 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum :)

When a girl/woman is falling in love, she won't stop smiling. And it's true. I can't stop smiling :)

He is the one. The 'OneDay' partner :)

When he call me  'sayang' 'baby' , my heart beats faster than usual. Hahaha. I want to be his woman :) His only woman. I can't stay mad at him. I can't stand not talking to him in a day. And I afraid of losing him. I just love him. No reasons. He said I'm able to make him into someone better. Then, I think I should stay with him. Continue loving him, taking care of him, do silly things with him, travel all over the world with him, and the most important thing is do Haji at Mekkah with him :)

Soo many plans and dreams. I want to make it happens.

I love him. Seriously. Sincerely.



Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour!



Hello there, call me Aina. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard. Have a nice day. :)
Diary Owner Links


Tagboard.






Credits



★ Template by : Nuraisha Sofea
★ Basecodes by : Athira Zaidi | Shira Radzuan
★ Background by : 7th Disoder
★ Pictures by : WeHeartIt